Believe



I believe in broken kisses, which almost touch the lips of our soul.
There is a certain honesty to them, which makes that one moment of vulnerability, the purest of them all.
I believe in empty houses, which have the remnants of dissipating laughter.
The void of which, reminds us of fleeting instances of happiness.
I believe in happy tears, which overwhelm us.
It reminds us of our susceptibility to love, in a world that haunts the souls of our ancestors.
I believe in bittersweet endings, which are never meant to be.
It makes us brave, because not all relationships can have a purpose.
I believe in our insecure demons, which terrifies our spirit.
It gives us hope and courage, for not all demons are under our beds.
I believe in a lover’s laugh, that lifts your conscience.
For a plastic world can hold only so much of reality.
I believe in half-hearted smiles, which reassures us.
Only the bravest of them all, can hold the burden of mankind.
I believe in the courage of a mother, that accepts our adulthood.
For protection is an instinct, strength is a skill.
I believe in singing meadows and unfiltered sunshine.
Because fresh air is a luxury, not everyone can afford.
I believe in special people, that aren’t so sure.
Not everyone can have the faith to be there for themselves.
I believe in a thousand happy tales, which surround us.
Negativity is ease to accept, difficult to overcome.
I believe in the tomorrow, that haunts us.
Because only the wait for tomorrow, can make us live our today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Voice on the phone.

Unburden