Me, at last.


Love affairs and tattered tales,
Is what life makes us to be,
In this hopeless place, amidst this maze.
I tried to find you and me.

Not a single drop to spare,
Nor a word left to cease,
In this broken glass chamber.
I tried to find you and me.

To the mountains high and valleys low,
We could have run Wild and Free,
In these shattered dreams
And empty spaces.
I tried to find you and me.

And then the clouds, turned black and blue,
And the winds made whorly woos,
In the storm of fearsome light,
I tried to fight with fearless fright.

But alas! The world had other clans,
And down they went, my sacred plans,
Leaving me with bruises to hide,
And a world that is broken inside my eyes.

Still they wonder what could I be,
what in the dying light did I see?
Now in the dark, when thoughts disobey,
I am trying to find another way,
In all my waking moments passed,
I am trying to find, Me at last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Voice on the phone.

Unburden