Somewhere I belong.

Somewhere between, holding tight and moving on.
I found a place, with tainted flowers and unturned songs
Somewhere between rhyming verses and syncing routines
I found a place, with chaotic patterns and half-hearted screams
Somewhere between, being who I am, and knowing what I ought to be
I found a place, with nudity, vulnerability and insecurity.
Somewhere between, hearing things and seeing stuff
I found a place, where I didn’t give a flying fuck
Somewhere between, knowing scorns and thinking tight
I found a place, with tranquil darkness and no trace of light
Somewhere between, belonging to a crowd, conforming to strife
I found a place, with up heal, mayhem and a lunatic life
Somewhere between, stable relationships and irrational sex
I found a place, with no boundaries and guilt free texts
Somewhere between, trying to be happy and knowing the sacred chants
I found a place, with half kissed wine glasses and freedom without pants
Somewhere between, rejection and power play
I found a place, to make my flirtatious heart stay.

Somewhere between, intertwining my life, in the life it ought to be
I found a place, where you stay you and I stay me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Voice on the phone.

Unburden